Instructions: Applying for Newcomb-Tulane College (NTC) Grants
Application Form: All NTC grant programs (except Putnam Grants)
Please note: The grant application form will go live on the first day of classes.
- Go to Tulane's WaveSync portal by clicking to wavesync.tulane.edu.
- Search for the "Newcomb-Tulane College Grants and Programs" organization portal.
- You'll find the applications in the "Forms" section. Or you can click to the following links for the individual application forms for Individuals or Group Leaders or for Group Members.
WaveSync is formerly known as OrgSync. It is not required to join the Newcomb-Tulane College Grants and Programs portal on WaveSync in order to access the NTC grant applications.
Application Form and Instructions: Putnam Grants Only
Putnam applicants are not required to attend Tulane, making it the only grant program with that exception, as administered by the Newcomb-Tulane College Office of Academic Programs at Tulane University. Putnam grant applications are not available via WaveSync. Both non-Tulane students and Tulane students who wish to apply for this grant should visit the Putnam grant page for more information and the online application. Putnam grants have only one application deadline (April).
Budget Proposal Worksheet for Grant Applicants
Resources on Applying for a Newcomb-Tulane College Grant:
- Attend a Newcomb-Tulane College Grant Information Luncheon in the fall or spring semester. Click here to learn when the next one is scheduled.
- Writing Assistance: The Academic Learning Center at Tulane provides free writing assistance to all students, and can help you with your grant proposal, if needed. You must make an appointment to schedule a 30-minute one-on-one session with a writing tutor; walk-in tutoring is not available for grant writing assistance. The location for these tutoring and writing services is the Science & Engineering Lab Complex, building #14 (next to Flower Hall), first floor.
Email NTC Grants and Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 504-314-2829, or visit Cudd Hall 201D.