Instructions on Applying for Newcomb-Tulane College Grants
Grant Application Instructions
Application Form: All NTC grant programs (except Putnam Grants)
- If you are already connected with Newcomb-Tulane College on OrgSync, then click here: orgsync.com/88992/forms
- If you are not yet connected with NTC on OrgSync, then follow these simple steps:
- Log on to Gibson Online (gibson.tulane.edu)
- Click on "OrgSync"
- Search for Newcomb-Tulane College Grants and Programs and click "Join Now" (If prompted, the password is "donuts.")
- Click here: orgsync.com/88992/forms
Application Form and Instructions: Putnam Grants Only
Putnam applicants are not required to attend Tulane, making it the only grant program with that exception, as administered by the Newcomb-Tulane College Dean's Office at Tulane University. Putnam grant applications are not available via OrgSync. Both non-Tulane students and Tulane students who wish to apply for this grant should visit the Putnam grant page for more information and to download the Putnam application and Statement of Financial Condition forms. Putnam grants have only one application deadline (April).
Resources on Applying for a Newcomb-Tulane College Grant:
- Attend a Newcomb-Tulane College Grant Information Luncheon in the fall or spring semester. Visit the NTC Dean's Office events calendar to learn when the next one is scheduled.
- Writing Assistance: The Academic Learning Center at Tulane provides free writing assistance to all students, and can help you with your grant proposal, if needed. You must make an appointment to schedule a 30-minute one-on-one session with a writing tutor; walk-in tutoring is not available for grant writing assistance. The location for these tutoring and writing services is the Science & Engineering Lab Complex, building #14 (next to Flower Hall), first floor.
Email NTC Grants and Programs at email@example.com, call 504-314-2829, or visit Hebert Hall 104 (located inside the Newcomb-Tulane College suite and inside suite 106).